Friday, October 30, 2015

To My Blog Followers

Dear Blog followers,

No I have not stopped writing even though I haven't posted a blog here for the past year. We have been busy developing Fortifying Families of Faith even further. I have also submitted columns  to Catholic365.com and CatholicMom.com and of course my Facebook pages:  Linda Faye Kracht and Fortifying Families of Faith. These efforts have been well worthwhile.

 But, for my followers, if any of you remain, yes, I am still actively writing. Please feel free to follow me on any of the above mentioned pages; Catholic Mom is a brand new experience for me and I have just sent them my first three columns... They will let me know if the articles meet their expectations. Also, I have submitted and had published at least seven columns with Catholic 365; the audience reached has exceeded 700 readers in one select article and over 300 for several others. They range in topic as do my blogs. Check them out. If you want to follow me on any of these pages, please do.

We have also been re-doing our home in hopes of selling it this coming February. Anyone interested in a large home in the St. Paul area? Watch for details.

So, it has been a very busy year.

Linda Kracht


p.s.  Happy Halloween, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment